PCULog is a management solution for off grid hybrid solar power plants. It operates on the principle of collecting data through communication ports like RS485 and Ethernet by using the transfer media as wired or wireless.
The collected data is processed to generate the required parameters and in the required formats.
Also, it stores all the essential logs for future reference and sends to the cloud-based portal for remote access and management.
Remote monitoring System with Off-Grid
- An off-grid solar system provides electricity at all times
- Off-grid is self-started & not dependent on grid
- It is a stand-alone inverter
- It can have hybrid option as well
PCULog collects the data from its connected devices (we can monitor the solar power plant at every stage from strings to grid and load) and sends it to remote and cloud-based portal.
Specifications & Features
Long life & durable
Battery charge, discharge, volt, current
Easy to install and configure
Compatible with multiple inverter makes
- Local data storage of 15 days and upload to portal in case of internet failure
- Real time monitoring and alert system through mails and messages
- Solar- Power, daily energy, total energy, monthly and yearly energy, CUF, etc.
- Graphical, Tabular both views are available on portal with download options
- Best suitable for off grid & hybrid solar systems
- Compatible with Lead acid & Li-Ion batteries
- Daily alert messages and mails of generation data
- Grid-charge, load, volt, current, frequency etc.
- Completely independent
So, this will help a lot to keep in touch with the system when we are at remote location.