PCULog is a management solution for off grid hybrid solar power plants. It operates on the principle of collecting data through communication ports like RS485 and Ethernet by using the transfer media as wired or wireless.
The collected data is processed to generate the required parameters and in the required formats.
Also, it stores all the essential logs for future reference and sends to the cloud-based portal for remote access and management.
- Home & office
- Rural areas
- Agricultural sector
Remote monitoring System with Off-Grid:
- An off-grid solar system provides electricity at all times. To ensure this, an off-grid solar system requires battery storage and an inverter.
- It is a stand-alone inverter.
- Off-grid is self-started & not dependent on grid
- It can have hybrid option as well
- Compatible with multiple inverter makes
- Easy to install and configure
- Best suitable for off grid & hybrid solar systems
- Local data storage of 15 days and upload to portal in case of internet failure
- Real time monitoring and alert system through mails and messages
- Completely independent
- Long life & durable
- Compatible with Lead acid & Li-Ion batteries
PCULog collects the data from its connected devices (we can monitor the solar power plant at every stage from strings to grid and load) and sends it to remote and cloud-based portal.
- Battery charge, discharge, volt, current
- Solar- Power, daily energy, total energy, monthly and yearly energy, CUF, etc.
- Graphical, Tabular both views are available on portal with download options.
- Grid-charge, load, volt, current, frequency etc.
- Daily alert messages and mails of generation data.
So, this will help a lot to keep in touch with the system when we are at remote location.