Wireless Transreceiver for Rooftop
In Industrial/commercial rooftop solar systems, installation can be on number of buildings or wings in the same premises. Even evacuation can be in multiple places to avoid long power cable losses with distance.
In such cases, centralize management and controlling of solar power plant becomes crucial. Laying communication cable becomes difficult due to long distances, road crossings, trench problems, EMI/EMC interference in cables etc. and so on. Most of the companies are installing separate data loggers for just monitoring the system at each building in the same premises.
SuryaLog slave controllers are used to solve these problems through master-slave communication by using unique & advance technologies in the field of wireless networks.
Wireless Transreceiver for Groundmount
- For multiple buildings in same premises i.e. Schools, Colleges, Hospitals, Industries, Universities, Residential societies, Devotional centers etc.
- Centralized management & controlling possible
- Avoids Cabling hurdles through ducts & road crossings
- Cost effective
- Reduces time to commissioning
- MODBUS RTU Command Interface over UART (RS-485)
- Environment Friendly, RoHS Compliant
- Single Operating Voltage: 8V to 28V
- Temperature Range: – 0°C to +85°C
- Range : up to 2 kms line of sight and 1.2Kms with obstacles
- Low-Power Consumption
- Low-Power Long Range Transceiver Operating in the 865-867 MHz Frequency Band (Indian license free band).
- Cost effectiveness
- Baud rate: 4800kbps,9600kbps,19200kbps
- PV DG controller, Data logger, Zero export controller (ZED), Remote monitoring systems (RMS), etc.
- Industrial Management and Control
- Machine to Machine (M2M)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Home and Building Automation
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Utility Scale Solar-power plant
- Wireless solar SCADA
- Wireless solar tracker
- Wireless solar substation monitoring
- Wireless solar weather station
- Wireless SMB