ZERO EXPORT DEVICE CONTROLLER
The zero export device controller ensures that the inverter instantly ramps down with an appropriate rate that ensures that there is no reverse feed in to the grid & solar power is being generated at an optimum/required rate as per load requirement.
Monitor your Solar
What is Zero Export Device Controller?
As net metering is being discontinued in many states in India and around the globe, zero export becomes the imminent need. ZED controller dynamically controls the power output of the solar inverters & allows zero export of energy to the electrical grid.
The zero export ensures that the inverter instantly ramps down with an appropriate rate that ensures that there is no reverse feed in to the grid & solar power is being generated at an optimum/required rate as per load requirement.
Total Monitored Capacity 800+ MW
We have installed total capacity of 800+ MW across the world.
Daily 350000+ Data Points Tracked
We, at SuryaLogix track more that 350000 Data Points every day.
Presence in 20+ states and 6+ Countries
We are a global company present in more than 6+ countries.
Benefits & requirement of Zero Export controller
- Zero Export device enables solar system owners & operators to limit the excess amount of solar power automatically based on the plant load.
- No need to restrict the plant generation manually.
- Sometimes net metering is not applicable in some areas & then Can’t export power to grid without net metering
- No need to wait till net metering for commissioning of solar power plant.
- If the Load is less during break time or holidays then there might be a chance of excess power which gets exported to grid so to overcome this, ZED is useful.
Zero Export Device Controller Step Wise Procedure :-
1. Export limitation refers to minimizing the amount of excess power from a PV system being exported to the grid. Zero Export means no excess PV power is exported to the grid.
Export to the grid = Produced solar energy > Load Consumption
2. It measures, customers load, grid I/P & solar generation.
3. Whenever the solar is generating excess power than load requirement then the controller sends control signal to solar inverter, which reduces the solar generation of plant and generates only according to customer’s load requirement, this is just to prevent back feeding into grid.
4. Suryalog controller controls the power generation 1% to 100% as per load
Case Study 1: Zero Export Device Controller
Case study – Zero export controller for 180 KWp solar plant at Auto cast company in Maharashtra with wireless technology
No. of buildings: 03
Longest building distance: 350 mtrs.
No. of inverters: 04
Inverter make: GOODWE
To benefit the customer by giving him solar generation on GRID as per only active load requirement. And to control excess solar power generation to fed back into the GRID, as NET meter was not been installed. To analyze the plant in real time with suryalog’s real time monitoring system (RMS) centrally.
ZED controller benefits:-
After the installation of suryalog zero export controller, the plant owner got the solar generation, which is depending on active load of plant on GRID. So this results in controlling of excess solar power generation, when there is less active load in plant or premises
Plant owner is happy with the Suryalog zero export controlling system, because the Burdon of switching OFF all the solar by going at each (three) individual building just to restrict excess solar power generation is been solved now, even now plant owner is getting solar generation depending on requirement of plant and not being waiting for NET meter installation (Not 100% generation, because in Zero export control case solar generation depends on active load, just to avoid excess solar power feeding into the GRID.
Case Study 2: Zero Export Device Controller
Case study – Zero export controller for 1743.50 KWp solar plant at Airport in North India to control the 28 kaco inverters
No. of Transformers : 02
No. of ACDB : 04
No. of inverters : 28
Inverter make : Kaco
1. To benefit the plant owner by providing solar generation without exporting excess power to grid without net metering as net metering was not possible at this location
2. To control 28 inverters at a time & preventing reverse feeding to the grid
3. To analyze lost/curtailed energy details due to ZED
Zero export Device controller benefits:-
+ After the installation of suryalog zero export controller, customer get’s Maximum
optimization of solar energy.
+ Multiple evacuation controlling through single controller.
+ Dynamic controlling of solar inverters resulted into load fulfillment.
+ Customer gets the benefits of analysis like-
– Solar generation
– Lost/curtailed generation due to low load conditions in a day, month & year (due
Customer is very satisfied with suryalog ZED because he got the solution to all problems
& issues in single device like, number of inverter controlling, weather monitoring,
preventing reverse to the grid & analyzing loss of energy due to ZED.